Re: [NSW] cityrail 10 & 12 car trains

Burwood was extended to accomodate 8 car V sets, which are a tad longer than the normal suburban
rolling stock. Why they did that I don't know, but it has been in use during the Easter Show when
there have been some 8 car V sets tabled to stop at Burwood to run to the Easter Show then to the
west.

However 10 car trains have not been run for a long time now.