Re: Murray Resturant

In article <390A4C1C.3C05A842@yahoo.com.auNOSPAM>,
  Nobodyhere <dweebken@yahoo.com.auNOSPAM> wrote:
> The X2000 tilt train's buffet car was better than most modern ones,
> there was somewhere to sit! Other than that nothing special.
HST,TGV and Eurostar's buffet are excellent also, in fact some of the
European buffet carriages are the main attraction of the train:-)

> I dont mind the buffet car on a train - it means I can eat whilst
> moving, and have an excuse to move around at the same time (without
need
> to stop). Then again, I'm not old enough to remember the days of
dining
> car travel.
>
> Brendan
Well you should have seen Sydney/Melbourne Express's buffet car, they
serve something worst then XPT's buffet car:-), not enough choices and
out of date facilities.

Buffet car is ok if they serve the right way and offer enough choice
with reasonable pricing, GSR's Matilda resturant offer good buffet
service.
--
Cheers

James