Re: Murray Resturant

The coach class buffet on the IP was good when I went to Perth in '94, I
found the meals to be good, reasonably priced, and a there was a variety
available over the three nights, although I did decide to avoid the buffet
on the second night heading west, when I ate a good meal at Keswick while we
stopped there.

Kym