Re: [NSW] Pippita

Hi Hubert. Your message has brought back some memories. I worked
for Goodyear Tyre and Rubber at Camellia situated off the
Carlingford line. Goodyear had its own station (platform).One
train in the morning and one train out in the afternoon. It also
stopped at Hardies. I'm sure that Pippita was on that single
line I'm going back to about 1969-70.
     Thanks for the memories.........Ian
In article <390953cc$0
$27523@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>, "Hubert Lam"
<hubert@imap4.com> wrote:
>A few questions about this little known station on the access
line to Olympic Park

>1. What was this station used for?
>
>2. Is it actually easily spotted if we travel to Olympic Park
by train? (I couldnt' see it!)

>3. How many trains actually went to Pippita when it was still
on the CityRail network map a few