Re: [VIC] Headboards this weekend

Greg Triplett wrote:

> I personally won't shed a tear if Steamrail goes belly up.

I wouldn't want to see Steamrail fail because they have done a lot of good work
over the years. They are also responsible for maintaining and operating a large
collection of historic locomotives and rolling stock. It would be a real shame to
see all of this go to the scrap heap. All I want to see is the headboard removed
at photostops. I don't think that this would be too hard for Steamrail to do and
I think it would help with ticket sales on railfan trips. Surely Steamrail can
see that this is what most railfans want and without the support of railfans,
they are soon going to fold up.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: