Re: [VIC] Headboards this weekend

Great product this photoshop! Now you see it...now you don't!
Playing around with Premier, wonder If I can tell it that each frame must
not have this ugly headboard...ummm maybe soon, but not yet.....

--

Rod Young
http://hobsonmodelrail.rrdepot.com/

390661DB.1FFA405A@ozemail.com.au">news:390661DB.1FFA405A@ozemail.com.au...