[VIC] Victorian Railfan Web Site updated

I have now re-designed the steam and diesel photographs sections. They
now contain three pages of approximately twenty photos each. The latest
photos now appear at the start of the section instead of at the end.
Photos should stay online for at least 6 months, but it may be longer.
Both sections will now operate like a queue. New photos will be added at
the start of the section and the rest of the photos will be gradually
moved down until they are removed from the end of the third page. In the
future I plan to add another section that will contain a rotating
selection of the very best photos from my site, but I don't have the
time just yet. :-)

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: