Re: 3801/30 to ararat

>I'm more worry about during the day soo many railfans wouldn't keep off
>the track even when XPT/Ablury/Sheerpparton service pass by.

This is the one biggest problem I've seen with gunzels, even out of traffic
incidents. Idiots walking along or standing on the mainline while 1) not
looking 2) not wearing a high vis vest or the worst of the lot 3) not
looking AND wearing a high vis vest. In my comparitively short time in the
railfan I've seen so many people risk themselves, but even worse than that,
KIDS walking out on the mainline, AND THE PARENTS ACCEPT IT!

I would like to see the more dangerous twits booked for trespass myself.
Might teach some of them them not to stand within a few metres of the
mainline.

Michael