Re: 3801/30 to ararat

In article <3903BA97.159DE55C@mbox.com.au>,
  clinton smith <cdsmith@mbox.com.au> wrote:
> just got back from chasing train. my 3 yo and i enjoyed seeing 38's
for
> the first time.
> however the reason for this post (my first) is to comment on the
> disgraceful driving
> displayed by so many chasing the train. these people are obviously
> chasing on a regular basis judging by the camera gear and hi vis
vests i
> could see as they sped past. i know its good to chase trains but not
at
> the peril of others. personally, i don't give a toss about those who
> wish to endanger themselves but i am a bit peeved at the inconsiderate
> people who dont seem to care about others on the same stretch of road.
> otherwise it was an enjoyable outing.
> any others have similar experiences??
Er......(feeling guilty)last night I was chasing Overland I drove wrong
way on the 1 way street near Footscrary....This morning rush down to
see Overland cross 3801 and ran over a red light, drove 120kph on the
Eastern, and again over took slow drivers at yellow line. STILL I MISS
IT!

ps: NO! I WON'T SUPPLY MY REGISTRATION NUMBER!
--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/