3801/30 to ararat

just got back from chasing train. my 3 yo and i enjoyed seeing 38's for
the first time.
however the reason for this post (my first) is to comment on the
disgraceful driving
displayed by so many chasing the train. these people are obviously
chasing on a regular basis judging by the camera gear and hi vis vests i
could see as they sped past. i know its good to chase trains but not at
the peril of others. personally, i don't give a toss about those who
wish to endanger themselves but i am a bit peeved at the inconsiderate
people who dont seem to care about others on the same stretch of road.
otherwise it was an enjoyable outing.
any others have similar experiences??