Re: Cityracket ticket inspectors + cops

Ticket inspectors at Chatswood again today (morning) , plus cops this
afternoon. Why do they concentrate on this station with "turnstiles"? The
fare evasion would be less at this station compared with St. leonards (none)
or outer stations out in the suburbs without these machines - or is it
because the golden arches are 5 m away from the station entrance?  Or maybe
they think people on the north shore line are more wealthy and are more
likely to pay the fines?

Rgds

Chris