Re: Cityracket ticket inspectors

We had the turkeys at North Sydney yesterday

This guy was stopping two rows of people at a time  and not letting the
people easily get around him - which a North Sydney can cause crowding
problems

Richard Hay

In article <FEMK4.29$fj3.405111@news0.optus.net.au>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> "C. Dewick" <craigd@lios.apana.org.au> wrote in message
> 8dfq63$qk3$1@jedi.apana.org.au">news:8dfq63$qk3$1@jedi.apana.org.au...
>
> > >If they have no ticket at all, the inspector has no right to molest
> > >them.
> >
> > Depends if they attempt to enter the paid area without purchasing a
ticket
> > r not. And the ticket inspector has every right to ask someone for a
> ticket
> > regardless - all the passenger has to say is no, I'm not entering
the paid
> > area yet, and that's the end of it.
>
> What I haven't seen anyone try to explain yet is why were they
checking all
> tickets in front of a set of gates that also check all tickets. Why
not just
> let the gates do what they were designed to do and check concession
cards on
> those who light up the gates?
>
> Dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/