Re: Alstom (Paxman/Ruston/Mirrlees) Diesel Rationalisation

In article <38FEA31D.3DB92B70@mail.usyd.edu.au>,
Greg Rudd  <grudd@mail.usyd.edu.au> wrote:

>Patrick Dunford wrote:
>> And I assume that the Deltic engines came under Paxmans, when were they
>> dropped?
>
>The Deltic engines were built by napier.

Designed by Napier, my leetle tree frog, designed by Napier. As great
swallowed small over the years the Deltic engine was manufactured in
turn by Napier, English Electric and Paxman.

--
Andy Breen ~ 	PPARC Advanced Research Fellow, Interplanetary Scintillation
		Solar Physics Group,  UW Aberystwyth