Re: Train required for NSW regional tour

In article <38F29490.48014B75@ozemail.com.au>,
  James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> David Bromage wrote:
>
> > They might if offered enough money. I can think of better things to
do
> > with that amount of money, such as taking the train to more
locations.

> What is this train for anyway?
I guess it's a culture thing plus long time government ownership.
Excursion/tour on trains aren't that common in Australia(if compare
with bus excursions/tour) Private cars/company cars are never heard of.
Lack of suitable rolling stocks(Most of the time surplus carriages ends
up in Sim Metal). Some big frieght railraod companies in US have many
passenger excursion fleets.

> --
> - James Brook -

> e-mail: