Re: Train required for NSW regional tour

In article <38F1B1CD.6D2238D@ozemail.com.au>,
  James Brook <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> james_ccj@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> > Others I
> > could think of would be V/line's excursion carriages ( Norman,
Murray)
> > but I'm not sure if they can run on NSW's branch lines or would they
> > compatible to DLs in NSW.
>
> Norman and Murray are broad gauge. I don't think VLP would convert
them to
> standard gauge! :-)
>
> --
> - James Brook -
hmmmm since the tour kept as a secret...I would "guess" the purposed of
the tour is to take some people(maybe from private sectors) look at
some branch lines in NSW and look at  the possibility of reopen
them ... (did I get it??)

Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/