Re: Sydney NSW Train Strike 29/9 (was: Train Strike Tomorrow.)

G'day,

Rod Gayford wrote:

> Quite a lot of freights after 12 am on the Northern Line last night and several
> NRC freights today I observed as I am home due to the strike.

The Daylight XPT didn't run, the set was placed in the SG runaround road, NO
alternate transport was arranged.  The message board said "V/Line and Citylink
apologise yadda yadda yadda".  Citylink?  I guess we gotta blame somebody :)  The
XPT set was not there tonight by 2110, I presume it ran?

Regards,
CH.
--
Craig Haber