Re: [Melb] F class trip 03-10-1999 (Was: BK cars)

Christopher_Martin GORDON <cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
7sp0n6$8f5$2@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7sp0n6$8f5$2@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...

> Does anyone have the S circular for this train?

I think it's out, if we ask C.H. kindly (no more W#### R###) he might have the
details.

> I though with visiting places like Deer Park, Newport we could have had
> a trip along the line between Sunshine and Newport.

I think that NPT-SUN will be traversed by the Nut Special.  We are also going to
visit Appleton Dock if my memory serves me correctly.

--
Mr Notagunzel.
Rail Transportation Connoisseur.