Re: [Melb] F class trip 03-10-1999 (Was: BK cars)

G'day,

A noted Transport Conisseur wrote:

> I think it's out, if we ask C.H. kindly (no more W#### R###) he might have the
> details.

<CH digs through Connies bag>

ahhh, here we go - it's not the S circular, it's the draft though.

Journey is:
Spencer Street
Over flyover and around reversing loop, to Canal Jcn
Reverse and push back across Canal to Appleton Dock Jcn
Pull forward to Appleton Dock
take a few photos, then....
through Sims St Jcn, Totty Yard, Totty B, Sunshine, Derr Park, and our to Boral Sdg.

Runaround, back in via Sunshine, Brooklyn to Newport Garden Platform.
We then become an Up train, departing Newport for Brooklyn, Totty B, Sims St, Sth
Kensington Sdg, reverse loco, push back onto the main, then onto the Maribyrnong
River Terminal.  Reverse loco, then via Sth Kensington and Nth Melbourne to Spencer
Street.

There will be a number of photostops etc.

The loco will be driven by VLP crew as far as I am aware (as I was discussing the
journey with one of them the other day).

The lights in the BK's will be off (except through the dark and scary bits), coz at
15km/h it won't be fast enough to charge 'em! :)

I am hoping to have a little more spare time than the St Arnaud epic, so once again,
any listers present please introduce yourselves!

Regards,
Conductor Craig.
--
Craig Haber