Re: BK cars

Hi,

I have only had a breif look into a BK once. The seating layout from what
i could see at the time, looked very similar to the taits (Of course
without the doors...) seats were also a similar style. Also similar to a
BPL (Bouncing Passenger Lounge :)) - I could however be very wrong, so
someone correct me if i am.

Expect to see me on once of the BK's that day, as my ticket arrived
today. I will be one of the "rail transport conisseurs" with a camera
(damn, won't we all??) [Narrowing it down, a Pentax MZ-5n].

Having said that, I am glad I did choose the non-aircon options in a way,
since having been crammed into an airconditioned economy "E", and
believing the BRS has very similar internal dimensions, I don't want to
have anything to do with economy compartment cars again :-) (The Aircon'd
"E"s are also bad on your neck, with that horrible excuse of a headrest
poking out into it. Maybe it was designed by a hunchback).

Regards
Michael

Christopher_Martin GORDON said on 27-Sep-1999 in