Re: Railcar shell in Canberra

I was thinking of the Kingston which was the terminus of a former ng branch
from Naracoorte, converted to bg in the late 1950s. My wording was somewhat
ambiguous for readers not familiar with Australian geography: Canberra
station is in the Canberra suburb Kingston.
Since the time of AUPT, Melbourne has a City of Kingston: an amalgamation
of bayside suburbs, including Parkdale.
My post had been sent to test my sluggish isp.  It had arrived on aus.rail
within 2 minutes, but was not on mtra-nz.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

John Dennis <jdennis@acslink.net.au> wrote in article