Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

In article <37e06d7b@news.iprolink.co.nz>, The Viper <davemcl@AXE*THISip
rolink.co.nz> writes
>Ian Jelf wrote:
>
>> The strangest ticket issuing system I've ever come across is that on the
>> tram and bus network of Augsburg in Germany.   There the automatic
>> ticket issuing machines ask you your *sex* before issuing you with a day
>> ticket!
>
>Whenever I am confronted with this question, I always answer: "Yes
>please."
With characteristic German efficiency, there was no appropriate button!
:-(
--
Ian Jelf        http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk
Birmingham, UK