Re: Privatisation (was:Re: Late running trains go Express (Hillside))

Your right, why should there be a bonus for doing their job. Are they looking
at  it another way,  since they always run late and get penalties for doing
so, when they do run on time it is a bonus to get the normal

Does it happen to tram patrons - do trams sail right on  by if late ?????

Regards,
David Head