Re: Longest platform?

Dan <dgrove02@postoffice.csu.edu.au> wrote in message
37DF4284.4B0C7F5E@postoffice.csu.edu.au">news:37DF4284.4B0C7F5E@postoffice.csu.edu.au...
> Sorry about the typo I did not mean to degrade the quality of this news
> group.

*ROFL*

> The paragraph in question as others have guessed should have read as
> follows.
>

> Unpleasantly the Albury bowls club is planning to renovate this station
> and use it as major bowls club facility.  I hope that they don't destroy
> the elegance of this fine station.

I was under the impression that the station building was heritage listed -
if so, they would not be able to do anything that would affect the character
of the building.

Not sure who has listed it though - National Trust, or one of the other
greenie terrorists (although I would agree with them in this case).

DaveP