Re: Longest platform?

If you count Platform 1 west, platform 1 centre, and platform 14 at
Flinders Street, that's probably your best candidate. (It is all one
platform, however i think the track leaves the platform for at least a
metre or two where platform 1 and 14 join).

Regards
Michael

Henry's Cat said in message <7rjbad$dhm$1@centipede.wantree.com.au>, I
therefore quote: