Re: Privatisation (was:Re: Late running trains go Express (Hillside))

WhaleOilBeefHooked wrote:

> Agreed - by skipping stations, they are not operating to the agreed and
> published timetable.They should be fined for not complying with the
> timetable.

Indeed. But by the same argument, they should be rewarded for complying
with the timetable. Which is the case. Penalty for late running, reward
for on-time running. Sounds a good idea to me. Sounds like a bloody good
idea for Melbourne train and tram users.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand