Re: National Rail Corp

David Langley <del@ancc.com.au> wrote:

> Not every ones perfect. Not even the ALP but the arsehole didn't have to sell off the
> rest if he didn't think that it would be politically expedient to balance the books
> without any thought of the future.

That is your problem.

> Also the railways sell off was simply because the Grand Prix was public transport
> free one year and his nose got out of joint. And now he will sell hospitals, schools
> and even the water we drink. Is their no end to this man's foolishness.

Don't know about that, see above.

> It will be a disaster if the above does not happen because then that would be the end
> of railways in Australia. You must surely like trucks.

Matter of opinion, keep the States in and rail will
most certainly disappear, they have had over a century
of practise and political meddling at stuffing things.

How long have you been following Railways.?
Have you any idea what the States have spent on
railways in the last 100 plus years.?
For what.! ..one of the most incompatible, 19th century
railway systems in the world that has been losing out
to trucks for years.

If you are submerged in trucks tough, blame the people
who helped put them there, like State railway admins
and their slack arse systems that were propped up for
too long by vote catching pollies and their lackeys.

----Terry Burton