Re: National Rail Corp

"< Tell >" wrote:

> A couple of years ago the Liberal Feds were all for the
> sale of NRC to private operators, after all it was
> Keating and the Labor Party who started this anyhow,
> including the former Labor government of Victoria, who
> floated their then latest SEC Vic power station off
> overseas, all of this conveniently forgotten by the ALP
> front rowers out there.  Short memories this bunch.

Not every ones perfect. Not even the ALP but the arsehole didn't have to sell off the
rest if he didn't think that it would be politically expedient to balance the books
without any thought of the future.

Also the railways sell off was simply because the Grand Prix was public transport
free one year and his nose got out of joint. And now he will sell hospitals, schools
and even the water we drink. Is their no end to this man's foolishness.

> It would be a disaster if either NSW, Queensland and or
> Western Australia wind up owning National Rail.!!

It will be a disaster if the above does not happen because then that would be the end
of railways in Australia. You must surely like trucks.

David Langley.