Re: ARTC track speeds up and down on the Vic main west

Krel wrote:

> However the PTULD has placed a PIN notice on the increases (reverting
> to the status quo) due to infrastructure problems, mostly signal
> sighting and lack of distant signals.

Aren't the signals at the loops between Manor and Tatyoon actually point
indicators. That would mean that we would have distant point indicators.
Not so silly when you consider that Emu Loop has a repeater for the switch
stand at the down end and CRT Siding has repeaters for the Switch Locks.

Aside from that, is there any progress with getting these signals
recognised as such - home signals - or is still at a stalemate?

David.