Re: Country(link?) - try walking instead

Things run late!!!! is so negative. time is only a clock When you are 20 time is
slow, when you 30 time is moving, when you are 40 time is speeding up,when you
are 50 time is raceing so don't worry if the X is late at least for most of us
there is to-morrow.
Don.