Re: XPT timetable feedback

I remember that the trains ran via the 'Gong during the Douglas Park
derailment. I know it isn't the same but there are already connecting buses
from Wollongong and Dapto to Moss Vale for the CountryLink services. An
alternative plan could be to run SL15/16 Griffith pass via Wollongong.

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet

>>Also is there any reason why an XPT could not be run Central -
Sutherland -