Re: XPT timetable feedback

Chris Brownbill wrote:

> Not forgetting Geelong, where the Ghan and Overland call at North Shore.
> How about until a couple of years ago, Toowoomba where the Westlander called at
> Willowburn.  Then there's Yass Junction and how about Walcha Road for the
> metropolis of Walcha.

And we shouldn't forget Gular for Gulargambone, and Pokataroo for
Collarenebri.

Of course using Lidcombe as a Sydney "central" point would receive
similar popular acclaim.

While we're at it, I presume someone is about to suggest terminating
interstate services into Melbourne at Somerton and Werribee, and the
Brisbane long-distance services could terminate for an interchange with
suburban trains at Yeerongpilly, Wulkuraka and Caboolture.

And pigs might fly (or more likely the passengers would).

Eddie Oliver