Re: John Laws unto himself [was Re: NSW country rail lines upgrade]

Its got me beat why anyone would pay Laws for advicating anything? I can't
understand why anyone in their right mind would listen to the drival that
comes out of his self opinionated mouth.

Bob.

3813E887.6BCDE2B8@mailbox.uq.edu.au">news:3813E887.6BCDE2B8@mailbox.uq.edu.au...