John Laws unto himself [was Re: NSW country rail lines upgrade]

Chris Brownbill wrote:

[big snip]

> Mind you, Scully might just be worried about the effect on his image of having
> been SUCKED IN by John Laws' mercenary Truckin' advocacy.

I'm glad that John Laws' [income supplemented] favouritism of the
trucking industry came out into the open.

Mind you, rail could still use some more positive PR - like Australian
National's 1992 publication for children "The Train Spotters" which
presented rail safety information in an entirely positive light.