Peterbrough Station news sat 23 rd oct 1999.

Saturday 15:40 CST  very quiet at My Station so far
today  The Eastbound  Ghan  flashed through at
13:00 CST , with a few blasts of the air horns,
anyone wanting information about  The NSW
81 Class locos , there manufacture and a few
photos of there assembly in factory , I can Email
a Fact sheet if you like,   A  thunder of power
and the rattle of wagons just signalled the Passing
of the Eastbound  BHP  freight with a rake on new
bloom wagons , Locos in charge NR116 / NR23
and NR91 , I only just glimpsed them going past as I
write this, so I would not be to sure of the Nos.
enjoy Your Trains

--
  Robin

My Page : http://www.ozemail.com.au/~stationmaster/