Re: Labor win etc...

Christopher_Martin GORDON <cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
7uo6n3$qmt$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7uo6n3$qmt$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...
> : Somebody had to do something in Victoria after the
> : Cain/Kirner years, because it was not just effecting
> : the Vic's, but the rest of Australia, Kennett went too
> : far, he has paid the price.
>
> Just remember that what the Cain/Kirner government did was passed by a
> Kennett run upper house.  For the time in office for Cain/Kirner the upper
> house was run by Kennett (with the expection of Alan Brown, and a period
of
> about 3 months when Labour ran the upper house).
: Number on Request.

And also dont forget who ripped off the system and emptied the State Bank
etc etc...
No one ever accused Kirner and Co of dishonesty! And neither was it Mr and
Mrs Joe Average!
The Liberal Trash that ripped off the System were the dishonest ones, and
most of them were protected and got away with it.
An intersting fact is also never mentioned by the Libs!
The so called "worst" that our Economy was in under Kirner was at least 15%
better than the Father of the modern Liberal Movement in Victoria could
manage..I refer of course to to Bolte..
You know the Drunk who crashed into his neighbour and killed him.
Rod ;o(