Re: Labor win etc...

"Steven Hurst" <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote:

> Now that labor is in power (pretty much), are we likely to see any of the
> suburban rail extensions come to fruition?  Considering that they don't hold
> a majority etc. will this stop the extensions to Craigieburn (CGB), East
> Cranbourne, and South Morang?  Or will the fact that the Indepedants have
> the say, make these more likely?

Victorians have exercised their democratic right.
I would not have it any other way.

However as somebody who has been around for a long
time, I await with interest on what's-his-name and how
he will make Victoria a great place again.

All of you anti-JK fans will of course advise us on
when rail makes a gunzels come back in Vic.  right.!

----Terry Burton
[clear OZ in address for email reply]