Re: Prosperpine Mill loco #1

It was not the first Clyde DH but in fact the 7th, delivered in March 1955.

I do not know if it has been put in service at Dreamworld as yet. last time
I saw it, it was parked near the loco shed, on view from outside the fence
at the north of the entrance car park.

John Browning

PETer and susAN Cokley <petan@NOSPAMion.com.au> wrote in article
<y7VO3.347$W51.8454@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net>...
> Report in ARHS Bulletin "Here and There" P.154 for last *April* states
> Prosperpine Mill loco #1 sold. The loco is the first DH loco made by
Clyde