Re: Labor win etc...

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:13:50 +1000, "Exnarc" <gwrly@netspace.net.au>
wrote, and I selectively quote:

>Rail is on the list, but if you knew anything about the state of public
>infrastructure in Victoria after Kennett you would see that rail is only
>part of the problem, Kennett set out on a scorched earth policy when it came
>to most of the above

Yet we the people were assured by both Vic Gov and FV that there would
be no track removals for at least 5 years, yet FV seems to be party to
considerable rail decimation, sorry rationalisation, in the North
East.  Why rip out track that will cost a fortune to put back in?  How
is this in FV's long term interest?  Why is FV continuing JK's
scorched earth policy? (how often does a council rip out a street just
because the traffic over it declines?)

As the lady said,  Please Explain!

Regards

Yuri