Re: D3 through Seymour

On 19 Oct 1999 12:35:47 GMT, "Roderick Smith" <rodsmith@werple.net.au>
wrote, and I selectively quote:

>I don't think that this tour got onto Yuri's page.

It did, but I got it wrong.  Sorry.

>Yuri believed that the weekender would be combined with the day trip to
>return via Toolamba, but this was not to be.

Yes, I built the info for that tour from a preliminary brochure which
didn't make it clear that there were two separate trains coming home
(the only mention of a return train was the one via Toolamba);  I thus
assumed that it was following a pattern of SRV's tours of two sections
outbound, one inbound.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get hold of an "S" circular through my
normal sources which would have revealed all.

AFAIK, not even SRV published a scan or PDF of the S on their page.

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos