Re: problems at ringwood (again) - sun 17/10

Michael wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I believe I may have mentioned this on past occasions, but I have seen the
> stupidity that goes on, at the Bell Street / Bell Station level crossing,

I remember once watching a bus sneak across the Bell St level crosing as the
booms lowered only to be left stranded (how he exited the crossing I don't
know as the train blocked my view, but the train driver wasn't to impressed)
and a lot of the time there were cars stoped on the crossing as the booms
lowered.

Davo