Re: Motormouth (was: BK cars)

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne

----------
In article <a4wBONTt0YxevxyKXCyF1o6HUf=b@4ax.com>, Yuri J Sos
<steam4me@enternet.com.au> wrote:

>MIGHT, you say.  You are suggesting an unbelievable form of
>discrimination against these "unnamed" people:  I'd suggest you'd
>definitely be in trouble -- and you'd deserve it, too:  think about
>the damages you could be liable for.
>
>Put the lids back on the vats in the Anatomy Lab, the fumes are
>getting to you!

Oh please Yuri, read the whole thread and gauge peoples reactions to being
booked with these people.  I realise that what you say regarding posting of
their pictures is correct, but have a bex and a good lie down.

>You deserve some sort of award for the most tasteless, appalling post
>of the year.

Ripper, haven't won anything since I got the 'imaginary chocolate frog for
discretion' in another ng

But you'll get a 412 if you keep this up

What's a 412??

OVERACTING