Londons latest train wreck..Victoria Next! -Political

> > Thank goodness our railway system is much much safer in Sydney. Correct
me
> > if I am wrong but I am sure that Sydney Central Station has more train
> > movements than Paddington and Waterloo put together and the very fact
that
> > the Sydney rail system is so safe is a credit to the early planners and
the
> > current managers of it.

Perhaps if drunks who drive are held responsible for their actions.........
Shody workmen are responsible for damage and injury attributed to their
actions.......
Councils can be sued...........
Doctors can be sued............
THEN CAN ANYbody [sorry I better take another valium.....]
Can anyone tell me why  politician's cannot be held responsible for their
actions.
Will Thatcher and the others be found guilty for allowing the railways to be
sold off to private
companies who don't care for anything except the mighty pound, or in our
case the dollar?
The man responsible [yet to be proved] has been employed for less than 12
months?
Can you believe that?  Perhaps a hundred and probably much more, dead
because some idiot decided anybody can drive trains!
What happened to starting with slow goods, or Pilots, or learning from an
experienced man?
Every day I drive a train the ghosts of Drivers long passed over ride with
me. I am a product of all my "mates" and they guide me every day
Oh thats right, that company only runs Pass Trains and fast ones at that.
And then there is driver only. No room for experience there!
Oh well its over there in Britain........
But wait there is more !
How is Mr Kennett's pet Project [Remember The Grand Prix Fiasco... "I'll fix
them I will Privatise the Railways as soon as I can......."and he did!]
OK, now the Unions are still holding out, but very soon now, new blood is
going to be needed
and then people off the street are going to be driving Sprinters at 130 kph
with less than 12 months experience. Dont forget the service will get brand
new Hi-Speed Super trains, very similar to the those running in England.
I am soon to retire, already I treat all level crossings as defective, I
look before I cross regardless of whether the booms or lights are flashing,
why? Because their is only very limited maintenance, or should I say, they
are fixed when they fail !! And I carry this over to when I am driving my
car as well.
When I retire I will not go near a train again, and when the 12 month
drivers arrive, neither should any of you!

Latest news from the Best Run State in Australia.....Kennitoria.......While
he was saving all that money, by putting everything up, he forgot about our
Water Supply.
Melbourne now will have Water Restrictions, and it could be ongoing, untill
many millions are found from somewhere to build a few more dams.
Maybe Walker and all the other Rats fleeing the sinking ship will kick a few
dollars back to save our skins. Suppose someone will be blaming Bracks
before he even gets in.
Rod рс grrrrrr....