Re: Manually operated crossings in Melb?

Tony Gatt wrote in message
> I have some photo's of "Upfield" trains terminating at Newmarket if you
are
> interested.

Of course I am interested!!!!  If anyone has ANY photos or anything to do
with the the Broadmeadows line - DON'T HESITATE - JUST EMAIL THEM RIGHT AWAY
TO:
hurste@primus.com.au - I aim to collect as much ifo and pics of the line as
I can get -

thankyou very much to all for those contributions that I know you will be
sending me A.S.A.P :)

P.S I am more than willing to help anyone else with anything they might
want - please don't hesitate to ask - no matter how stupid a request might
seem - I could have something around here that u want ! :)  I can snail mail
things or whatever!

regards,
Steven Hurst