Re: Misc. Photo of W.I.S.T.M.S.O_F317.

Hi,

I really like the photos!!

I should be getting my photos back by the end of this week, only in slide
format so they still can't make it onto the web just yet :) I have approx 3
rolls of 36 worth (I know, i was a little slack this time around).

I plan on having a slide scanner by christmas! (Didn't i say that last
year?)

Regards
Michael

Captain Warwick J. Somerville said on 06-Oct-1999 in