Re: 1960's VR photos

Hi,

There probably is, i do admit that this machine (Win95C, IE5) does need a
reformat :-)

However, i have found if a site is content intensive, or contains a large
image, Internet Explorer will always kick the bucket at some point,
pressing refresh (without ctrl) loads a few more images each time. Some
sites tested, it happened with all instances of IE that i used (i.e. at
work, home, etc).

Regards
Michael