Re: 1960's VR photos

Hi,

My findings are as follows:

Attempt to load image in Internet Explorer. Half downloaded only, despite
pressing ctrl-refresh a number of times.

Attempt to load image in Netscape Communicator/Navigator. The image
downloaded in full the first time.

Lesson to be learnt from this experience. I've known this for quite a
while now. Both web browsers are going further and further apart as far
as compatibility with webpages goes. A lot of modern webpages are
designed to work with one browser or the other. However in this case of
the image not loading, it is probably attributable to Internet Explorer
not giving the image enough time to completely download, as is a
wonderful feature of Internet Explorer.

My answer is, to have one copy of each browser installed and in use on
the computer. I gave up on the whole "Netscape is better than IE" and
vice versa thing ages ago. Both browsers have their annoyances, and are
both much of a muchness.

Regards
Michael