Re: 1960's VR photos

    My webpage was coded in HTML. I didn't use any WYSIWYG editors like Front
Page. So the html documents should be compatible with all modern browsers.
When you download the images all you are downloading is a plain jpg file. This
means it should be fully compatible with both browsers. If IE 5.0 can't
download an image of this size without a problem then there is something
really wrong with the browser. I use the latest version of Netscape Navigator
and this works fine for all web pages that I have seen.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au