Re: Western Industrial Sidings Tour

On Sun, 03 Oct 1999 12:51:02 GMT, Michael Kurkowski
<mk@netstra.com.au> wrote:

>Maybe we should all try and arrange an aus.rail meet at some stage (there
>was one late last year from memory, which i couldnt make it to owing to
>work commitments). If we could get enough people to turn up, we could
>arrange booking of the Norman car perhaps (assuming the price is right).
>
>What are everyone's thoughts on this?

What about some sort of aus.raail get-together at Griffith. NSW
aus.railers could travel out by the pass and Vic aus.railers could
travel XPT to/from Junee then join the NSWers on the pass.
(ACT/Wodonga/Junne aus.railers, etc could join en route.)

A;lternatively, perhaps we could arrange a Sunday cruise on
"Blackbird"?

Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

If competition is so good how come there is only one Competition Commision?