Re: Western Industrial Sidings Tour

David Langley said in message <37F74D5F.5BB6FB13@ancc.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>I must have been invisible as well although those who know me would say
>how could I ever be invisible. My mate and I were in the BRS and were
>thus only a compartment or two from Motormouth - and he certainly lived
>up to the reputation. It was a pity that nothing intelligent came out
>all day.

I did hear of your presence, should have asked the person (You probably
know who) to introduce me to you :)

Maybe we should all try and arrange an aus.rail meet at some stage (there
was one late last year from memory, which i couldnt make it to owing to
work commitments). If we could get enough people to turn up, we could
arrange booking of the Norman car perhaps (assuming the price is right).

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

Meanwhile standing in the door of the BRS for about half an hour, i heard
the word "bus" come out of that compartment at least 30 times in a period
of no more than 5 minutes. It was some mutterance about a bus and
Mornington anyways.

Regards
Michael