Re: Western Industrial Sidings Tour

Hi everyone,

    If you haven't already seen my web site (Victorian Railfan Web Site) the URL is
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/

    One complaint I have about the tour is that everyone talked during the
photostops. This ruins any video tapes that were taken on the day. Also people
didn't think before they crossed in front of photographers. Apart from that it was
certainly an unusual trip!

Notagunzel wrote:

> Luckily I avoided Motormouth.  Although at one point waiting for the Patricks
> train, this entity sprouted numerous statements nearby.  What was so
> increadable, was that every single one was absolutely totally incorrect.

    I was stuck in the compartment next to his. Unfortunately he only stopped for
about 10 minutes, he talked non stop for the rest of the day. He was also shouting
about something when the two NR's passed Brooklyn on the freight, so he's wrecked
the video I have of it. He was even talking to himself at Newport!

> Being hauled by Y 127 from the Newport Workshops Lead into the Garden Platform
> wasn't expected.  After an impromptu meeting of the Joint Central Committee On
> Important Matters, the decision was made that being hauled around Newport 'Shops
> by Y 127 will be counted as mileage.  This is good, as I needed that engine.

    I don't really like the color scheme on Y 127.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au